Macrame weave workshop
Learn to create your very own handmade macrame weave wall-hanging.
Join us for an exciting Macrame Weave Workshop at Sandy Hill Arts. Discover the art of macrame and learn how to create stunning woven designs using various knotting and weaving techniques. Whether you’re a beginner or have some experience, this hands-on half day workshop is perfect for anyone looking to explore their creative side.
During this indulgent workshop, your experienced instructor, Jackie, from Bonnie Lass Create, will guide you through the process of creating your own unique macrame wall-hanging. You’ll have the opportunity to experiment with different patterns, textures, and colours, allowing you to express your personal style. The friendly, inspirational and supportive space ensures that you’ll have a fun and enjoyable experience.
- Be inspired by Jackie’s collection of samples
- Discover and learn a range of macrame knots
- Design and start creating your own wall-hanging from a wide choice of yarns.
- Learn about texture and weaving techniques to complete and personalise your macrame wallhanging.
- Take your skills to the next level with Jackie’s inside knowledge and top tips to master this beautiful craft.
- You’ll be supported and guided with Jackie’s expert knowlege and passion for macrame
- Time to reflect and ask questions so that you leave with a sense of achievement, a new skill and of course a stunning handmade macrame weave wallhanging as a reminder of your experience.
- Opportunity to shop for supplies so that you can continue learning your new skill at home.
So, grab a friend or come solo and immerse yourself in the world of macrame with Bonnie Lass Create. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to learn a new skill and create beautiful woven masterpieces. Reserve your spot today!
Skills needed: This workshop is suitable for complete beginners and also those with some experience looking to develop skills.
Teacher: Jackie – Bonnie Lass Create
Jackie is a passionate macrame artist and lover of all things handmade; she is on a mission to share her experience and knowledge of macrame. You’ll be in safe hands as Jackie gently encourages you to explore your creativity and be inspired with colours and texture to create something truly unique.
10am – 1pm (half day)
Tea, coffee and water plus biscuits will be provided.
Sandy Hill Arts
Sandy Hill Lane
Please note: Limited spots available.
Jackie DoranMacrame artist and tutor